Personal Data Act (523/99) 10 §
1. Registrar: Oriento Solutions Ltd, Lyhdekatu 3B5, 40740 Jyväskylä, Finland.
2. Person responsible for register and / or contact: Pasi Lehtimäki, Oriento Solutions Ltd, tel: +358 50 441 8551.
3. Registry name: FinnBand Sheet Music e-commerce customer register.
4. Processing of personal data to / use of data: Customer relationship management, promotional mailings to those who have accepted this, customer profile study for business development. The latter can happen on behalf of both Oriento Solutions Ltd's and publishers of shop in the act.
5. Register contains: The person's name, address, email address, telephone number, company name and VAT number (business customers), the ordered products and their billing and payment information.
6. Regular sources of information: Personal information given by the customer when registering to the online store or when placing orders.
7. Regular transfer of data and information transfer outside the EU or the European Economic Area: Data are released on a regular basis for publishers for section 4 use cases. Information is not normally disclosed to other outside parties. Information may be divulged for governmental bodies or boards or for our partners managing collection, if the client is detected offending delivery terms.
8. Register protection principles:
A. Manual data: None
B. ADP cached information: e-commerce application's database
9. The right of inspection:
The registered person has according to the Personal Data Act 26 § the right to control what information about him/her is deposited in the register. All registered data are available for the person and can be modified in the FinnBand Sheet Music e-commerce under "My Account" (requires login with their own user name). The user also has the right to remove from the register the information altogether.
Customer register is accessible for Oriento Solutions Ltd's staff with an administrator user IDs for FinnBand Sheet Music of e-commerce service. Access to the maintenance is protected with a secure ID and password. Only the responsible person(s) of the publishers' can view the personal information disclosed.